Frankie

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fort Smith, AR
First Name
Frankie
Last Name

I will be looking to attended as for I’m out of Springfield new to Missouri and struggling to find events or places to go!
Find me when you get there, bro! I live within 45 minutes and would be glad to tell you about some of the many of the great places and trails. I will probably be hosting a booth. I can’t yet say what our booth is about. :-) Still in the works. But yeah, I also run up to Springfield, MO to Artemis Outfitters a lot. Aaron up there just got my new rooftop tent, awning, and FrontRunner rack mounted for me. Welcome to the Ozarks. Look Forward to hanging out at Rendezvous!

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

Find me when you get there, bro! I live within 45 minutes and would be glad to tell you about some of the many of the great places and trails. I will probably be hosting a booth. I can’t yet say what our booth is about. :-) Still in the works. But yeah, I also run up to Springfield, MO to Artemis Outfitters a lot. Aaron up there just got my new rooftop tent, awning, and FrontRunner rack mounted for me. Welcome to the Ozarks. Look Forward to hanging out at Rendezvous!
Aaron is good people.

TacoDia

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Collinsville, Illinois, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
W
Member #

We’ll be there! Last year we got there on Friday and it was already super busy. This year we want to be there the night before.
We got there on Friday as well pretty early (7am) and had a hard time finding a decent spot. This year we took an extra day off to get there Thursday early afternoon. Hopefully that should help us beat the rush. I think I asked this before but are any of the STL/midwest guys planning on meeting up/camping in the same spot once at Byrd's?

Reactions: UploadAdventure

NathanPAnderson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Northeast Arkansas
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

RITO is a great event put on by great people! This is the 4th year in a row and will be the biggest one yet, but it is still small enough to not feel overwhelming or cost an arm and a leg. Most of the vendors are local or at least regional and sell great products. The giveaways alone are worth the cost of admission. Tents, fridges, winches, recovery gear, all kinds of great stuff. And not cheap stuff either. Dometic, CVT, Roam, Warn, ARB.. just a few of the brands of products given away. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

RITO is a great event put on by great people! This is the 4th year in a row and will be the biggest one yet, but it is still small enough to not feel overwhelming or cost an arm and a leg. Most of the vendors are local or at least regional and sell great products. The giveaways alone are worth the cost of admission. Tents, fridges, winches, recovery gear, all kinds of great stuff. And not cheap stuff either. Dometic, CVT, Roam, Warn, ARB.. just a few of the brands of products given away. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Ohhhh this guy. Small world! Good to see you man! Can’t wait to wheel at RITO this year.

Reactions: NathanPAnderson

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

We got there on Friday as well pretty early (7am) and had a hard time finding a decent spot. This year we took an extra day off to get there Thursday early afternoon. Hopefully that should help us beat the rush. I think I asked this before but are any of the STL/midwest guys planning on meeting up/camping in the same spot once at Byrd's?
Yeah we are going down Thursday too.
Last year a few of us Tacoma guys camped together. I definitely wouldn’t mind linking up and camping with everyone.

TacoDia

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Collinsville, Illinois, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
W
Member #

Fr
Yeah we are going down Thursday too.
Last year a few of us Tacoma guys camped together. I definitely wouldn’t mind linking up and camping with everyone.
From what I can tell I'll be one of the early ones there. From what I remember I get little to no signal so if we can plan an area to camp/ stake out ahead of time that'd be cool.

NathanPAnderson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Northeast Arkansas
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Ohhhh this guy. Small world! Good to see you man! Can’t wait to wheel at RITO this year.
Ohh yeah night run!!! I’ll be arriving Thursday night as well. See you there!

ru108

Rank V

Traveler II

Prairieville, LA
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Tindall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5TIN
Service Branch
USN
Just registered and will be our first time there. Anybody from South Louisiana going or planning to go this year? We're planning to leave EARLY Thursday morning from just south of Baton Rouge since it is about a 9 hour drive in order to get there early enough to get settled, so a group road trip might be doable if anyone is interested.

Last edited: