Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I don't think it would work for the emblems. I think the emblems as a whole is the entire community, but having something separate for regions would be cool.
I agree, this is what identifies us as a whole. Stickers with rockers I understand, but the emblem is best displayed by itself.

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

We will do this.
Hmmm. What if we did this for emblems too?
M
I like it!

I agree, this is what identifies us as a whole. Stickers with rockers I understand, but the emblem is best displayed by itself.
What if the rocker was made in such a way that it did not overshadow the emblem? I think some photos would be good before pulling the trigger

Reactions: Michael

Ranger

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

I found this on a site I have bought stickers for my jeep and thought something like this would be cool,
But with the Overland Bound, with whichever state in the background.
I like it, but my state is just a square. Maybe the Colorado flag "c" and line somehow.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Looking forward to seeing the outcome of this. Be it a rocker or whatever.

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

Don't know if this was brought up but when I had my first Subaru they had the badges of honor. They connected to each other and make a row. What if we made a separate rocker out of the metal and you can put it under the badge with the region. This would keep the badge as the center piece and the big picture of us being the whole of the community while the region rocker would be where we represent the community.

Reactions: mase001 and Michael