Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Can i have two for europe? Iam not sure if there are any more members here, yes people on the forum, but members? So two will do.

Or maybe I should do a europe chapter. gnah gnah.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I found this on a site I have bought stickers for my jeep and thought something like this would be cool,
But with the Overland Bound, with whichever state in the background.

This is actually a group I have been a member of for quite some time and even helped with the design of that logo.

MrHentoni

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Littleton, CO, USA
Member #

I would assume a rocker would be like this: View attachment 1952 ?
I definitely could get down on regional rockers that we could wear as badges for where we've visited too. Maybe have the original in the metal like our badges that we could integrate into where we have them displayed and then have the "add-ons" as just stickers to put up with any stickers we have on the windows.

Reactions: Michael

RescueRangers

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fleming Island, Fl
Member #

To save money the rocker works better than redesigning the stick.

I definitely could get down on regional rockers that we could wear as badges for where we've visited too. Maybe have the original in the metal like our badges that we could integrate into where we have them displayed and then have the "add-ons" as just stickers to put up with any stickers we have on the windows.
As for "where I've been . . ." Have your home rocker above and where you've been below. Would reduce confusion.

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy uses rockers for their patches. The have "Member" and "Volunteer" but more to the point, they have "Lifetime Member". Think of something like, if you are a member you get a region rocker. If you are one of the special people, lifetime member or founder or supporter, you place that rocker above the region. Maybe?

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

what about this. OB sticker with your regional rocker AND a personal QR code that links back to your OB profile here on the forums. This is where your stats, locations, badges etc would be stored. Quick draft of what i'm talking about

Attachments

Reactions: ShawnR

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
what about this. OB sticker with your regional rocker AND a personal QR code that links back to your OB profile here on the forums. This is where your stats, locations, badges etc would be stored. Quick draft of what i'm talking about
I like that idea, but could the rocker be more form fitting to the sticker?

kinda like this

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I like it a little more form fitting as well. I like the concept though. Only problem is, if we're going to add rockers given the locations we visit, then we'd have to place stickers strategically on our vehicles so it could accommodate that. I have limited space on a Wrangler. lol

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

I like that idea, but could the rocker be more form fitting to the sticker?

kinda like this
I like it a little more form fitting as well. I like the concept though. Only problem is, if we're going to add rockers given the locations we visit, then we'd have to place stickers strategically on our vehicles so it could accommodate that. I have limited space on a Wrangler. lol
oh of course, that was just a rough draft idea with pictures i pulled from the interwebz. I would want mine to be form fitted.

Reactions: ShawnR