Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

We will be camping at Getaway Mountain & Campground (I told you it was going to be different) on Friday and Saturday night. There will be a couple routes of varying difficulty to run together on Saturday, or you can just relax in camp and enjoy the beautiful fall air.

View Rally Point
Last edited:

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Please don't forget to fill out the google form in the description so we have a proper headcount for the campground.

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
This sucks... I will be in Vermont next weekend for VOR, I won't be able to make it.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

OK everyone. I just got off the phone with the campground, firming up plans, and we are good to go. Just a reminder that it is $9 per person and they don't have a credit card machine so bring cash.
Also, there is plenty of space, so if you decide you want to go at this point, go ahead and rsvp and fill out the google form so we can plan for it.

Reactions: Matt_Whitman

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Alright everyone. Here are the final details.
-When you arrive at the campground Please give them my name (Chris Jones) and say you are with Overland Bound so they send you off to the right campsite.
-The campground has no card readers so bring cash. $9 per person per night except kids under 6.
-We can do campfires, they deliver the wood to the sites. I'm not sure how much they charge. I won't be to the campsite til 6:00-6:30 so if someone arriving earlier could purchase some wood for Friday night and I will pay you back, that would be great.
-We will be heading out sometime mid morning for a bit of local trail riding. The prerun hasn't happened yet so we are not sure yet what the trail conditions are. Please be prepared. Recovery gear is always recommended to have on hand. If the trails prove impassible for low clearance vehicles (likely) then we will accommodate. I will have some open seats in my rig and I am sure others will also. This is a "drive at your own risk" trip. Use your judgement to decide whether you can drive your own rig or not. We should have more details before Friday, but if not, that just adds to the adventure.
-This is a relaxed, camping weekend. Let's chill and have a good time.

I cannot emphasize enough, Cash Only!!!! Please bring cash for the campground.
Thanks

Reactions: Matt_Whitman

Matt_Whitman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

Alright everyone. Here are the final details.
-When you arrive at the campground Please give them my name (Chris Jones) and say you are with Overland Bound so they send you off to the right campsite.
-The campground has no card readers so bring cash. $9 per person per night except kids under 6.
-We can do campfires, they deliver the wood to the sites. I'm not sure how much they charge. I won't be to the campsite til 6:00-6:30 so if someone arriving earlier could purchase some wood for Friday night and I will pay you back, that would be great.
-We will be heading out sometime mid morning for a bit of local trail riding. The prerun hasn't happened yet so we are not sure yet what the trail conditions are. Please be prepared. Recovery gear is always recommended to have on hand. If the trails prove impassible for low clearance vehicles (likely) then we will accommodate. I will have some open seats in my rig and I am sure others will also. This is a "drive at your own risk" trip. Use your judgement to decide whether you can drive your own rig or not. We should have more details before Friday, but if not, that just adds to the adventure.
-This is a relaxed, camping weekend. Let's chill and have a good time.

I cannot emphasize enough, Cash Only!!!! Please bring cash for the campground
Woohoo