Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

For those coming to the Fall Roundup, When are you planning to arrive. I know this was asked in the questionnaire but some folks have changed their plans. I have linked the spreadsheet generated by the questionnaire here. Please update your info as needed.
https://docs.google.com/a/overlandbound.com/spreadsheets/d/1mRCEHHDSJ_oHHs0QPFk02qnBJQajYHm_awaF7N7tLNo/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Matt_Whitman

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

We will be heading out from the campground at 10:30 am on Saturday for the trail run. Please be up/prepared to go at 10:15 so we can have a quick drivers meeting before we roll out.

tobyjefe

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Tobin
Member #

definitely excited for this weekend trip! i will probably arrive a little later on friday as well. i will need wood as well so if someone could help me out with that i would appreciate it and reimburse when i arrive. i do not have recovery equipment as yet so if someone has room in their rig for the ride, i would enjoy that. robert

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Getting excited to hang out with some folks for East Fall Roundup. Just a couple reminders.
1) Campground is cash only. Bring cash!
2) We are departing the campground Saturday at 10:30 am for the trail ride. Not a minute after. Please be ready to go by 10:15.
3) My number is in the rally point event. If you need to reach me please call or text that number.