Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'm definitely doing the easy ones. I'll wait to do the harder ones. I don't have any lockers or LSD.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
We need to collectively help remind everyone once we are there to log in and log so we get credit for it.
Yah, and I didn't realize there were 4 different badge trails there. I'm going to have to do a little more research on the badge of honor site.

esihrer

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Illinois
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Sihrer
Member #

Think I've got the wife convinced we should go. It'll give us a good practice run with our RTT and camping set up before our Colorado trip in the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

Reactions: ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Think I've got the wife convinced we should go. It'll give us a good practice run with our RTT and camping set up before our Colorado trip in the fall.

Awesome. Let us know if you're heading out Friday and we'll meet you somewhere on our way through. We don't have a definitive time yet, I have to confer with @Wildland Outdoors first. Also waiting to hear from @SteveR and @JTmoney065 to see if they are heading out Friday morning as well.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Man.... I gotta talk to the wife and see if I can go Friday also. I will have to convince her to come, otherwise 2 nights away would not happen...that is a long time to handle a 2yr old and a 4yr old boys by yourself. lol

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

The wife and I now have Friday off too. Just gotta make sure nothing comes up and we should be good! Getting ready to order a Mt. Shasta CVT tent as well. Looking forward to testing it out!

Oh man.. You guys are killing me! lol I am gonna have to get Friday off too!