San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
Not sure why I can’t see the rally point but I am in!!! Is there a way to search and sign up?
Not sure if this will help you or not but it’s worth a shot. Try the link below:

Reactions: roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
How did the trip go last weekend?

Threat_Leveled_Midnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Linsey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
Hey everyone! I'm new to the overlanding community and OB but I'm very excited to be a part of it! I was looking around trying to find my bearings and I found this rally point. Wanted to ask (because I can't quite figure it out just yet) When is the next one? I'd love to meet some local OB members and see y'alls builds!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey everyone! I'm new to the overlanding community and OB but I'm very excited to be a part of it! I was looking around trying to find my bearings and I found this rally point. Wanted to ask (because I can't quite figure it out just yet) When is the next one? I'd love to meet some local OB members and see y'alls builds!
Welcome. It happens on the 1st Saturday of every month. Next one will be Sep 7. Looking forward to meeting you.

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
Well, folks, gonna miss this one. Heading for Colorado and Utah the week before (after Labor Day). Planning on a couple weeks around Ouray/Telluride and Moab. This will be my first overland trip in the new Trailhawk, so I'm hoping for good weather and following seas.

Planning on leaving Tuesday or Wednesday (3 or 4 Sep) if anyone wants to tag along. Expected itinerary includes Black Bear Pass, Imogen Pass, Rim Rocker (maybe), and a LOT of trails near/around Moab.

Wish me luck!:smilecat: