RedRunner87

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Torres
Finally some decent weather on my day off. Got the rack painted finally, found the spare tire kit and got that out from under the truck, mounted the rack, and wired up the license plate light. Just need to get 4 lug nuts for the spare and I can get that mounted up.

Untitled by redrunner87, on Flickr

Reactions: JCWages

kiloxraysierra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kitchener, ON, Canada
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Sinclair
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3KXS
Looking good! Did those two angled bits with the bolt straighten it up? Looks nice and vertical in the last pic.

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

I made a profile and everything, just so i can come here and say, we have the same truck! Minus tow mirrors. 06 megacab 1500 with 5.7L. Dude these trucks are awesome, I'm about to do a powerwagon axle swap so i can have 4.56 gears and elockers. Cool reading about your build!IMG_0721.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Fellow Jeeper

RedRunner87

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Torres
I made a profile and everything, just so i can come here and say, we have the same truck! Minus tow mirrors. 06 megacab 1500 with 5.7L. Dude these trucks are awesome, I'm about to do a powerwagon axle swap so i can have 4.56 gears and elockers. Cool reading about your build!View attachment 117978
That is a nice truck! I was looking at doing the Power Wagon swap. I am sure the 4.56 gears are good little boost to the truck. Unfortunately I lost the truck in the divorce so I am going start modding my 4Runner instead.