Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
well im not sure if i am the only aussie here but im in Queensland about 2 hours west of brisbane if thees anymore or anyone visiting drop me a line :tongueout:

Reactions: Michael

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hello @Dunco ,
I wish i could travel down there more but flights are so damn expensive! I do have a question for you, if you were to ship something to the united states. how much would it cost do you think?

I was looking at something on ebay.au but wasn't sure if the shipping was right. here's the link

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Not sure about shipping to the USA but guessing it's expensive. From what I hear from friend down there it's expensive to ship down so guessing the same the other way around.

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Hello @Dunco ,
I wish i could travel down there more but flights are so damn expensive! I do have a question for you, if you were to ship something to the united states. how much would it cost do you think?

I was looking at something on ebay.au but wasn't sure if the shipping was right. here's the link
Your right flights are the killer

Yeh shipping is so dam expensive over here its insane and getting worse the price we pay for having next to no competition ..... That price they quoted looks right but i would get a definite quote and see who there shipping through

Reactions: murps

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Your right flights are the killer

Yeh shipping is so dam expensive over here its insane and getting worse the price we pay for having next to no competition ..... That price they quoted looks right but i would get a definite quote and see who there shipping through
Thank you for the input. Not to be mean but the AUD weakening is working out for me for when it comes time to get those parts. Shipping may not matter then.

Reactions: Dunco

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
lol yeh AUD is pretty sad at the moment :disappointed: it's not helping me convince the wife to let me go to overland west thats for sure

Reactions: murps