Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Yesterdays event was pretty awesome. Lots of rigs, good folks and a real feeling of camaraderie. As promised, here is a short video from the drone -- I told you I was new at this so please forgive the abundance of pavement and dearth of rigs....I am learning and trying to get better!!

Looking forward to another one and maybe with a bonfire? Maybe an overnight? I know the minds that were there and follow this will cook something up!!

Again - thanks for all the participation and it really was great to meet everyone, see rigs and learn so much about what everyone does!!
Thanks for the video. What drone are you running?

Reactions: B Wild

Trail Wonky

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bellingham WA
Member #

Yesterdays event was pretty awesome. Lots of rigs, good folks and a real feeling of camaraderie. As promised, here is a short video from the drone -- I told you I was new at this so please forgive the abundance of pavement and dearth of rigs....I am learning and trying to get better!!

Looking forward to another one and maybe with a bonfire? Maybe an overnight? I know the minds that were there and follow this will cook something up!!

Again - thanks for all the participation and it really was great to meet everyone, see rigs and learn so much about what everyone does!!
Thanks for the video. Really nice picture resolution. Maybe next time there will be dirt instead of pavement. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: B Wild and NetDep

giarc1234

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Spanaway, WA
Member #

Great Video! thanks

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Looked on maps and Google Earth and found forest service roads that spiderweb through the area and a route from just west of Port Angeles about 50 miles and come out in forks with some areas that look like great camping spots on top of a ridge.

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
Have you gone out on those roads yet? I'm thinking about a trip out to the peninsula this summer.

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Have you gone out on those roads yet? I'm thinking about a trip out to the peninsula this summer.
If you do hit up the Pen this summer check out Hurricane Ridge, i can be pretty touristy but theres a reason, it is gorgeous! also Queets river has a couple of great spots and its all "old growth" rainforests moss is so thick on the trees i can't begin to describe its beauty