Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Yesterdays event was pretty awesome. Lots of rigs, good folks and a real feeling of camaraderie. As promised, here is a short video from the drone -- I told you I was new at this so please forgive the abundance of pavement and dearth of rigs....I am learning and trying to get better!!

Looking forward to another one and maybe with a bonfire? Maybe an overnight? I know the minds that were there and follow this will cook something up!!

Again - thanks for all the participation and it really was great to meet everyone, see rigs and learn so much about what everyone does!!

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Yesterdays event was pretty awesome. Lots of rigs, good folks and a real feeling of camaraderie. As promised, here is a short video from the drone -- I told you I was new at this so please forgive the abundance of pavement and dearth of rigs....I am learning and trying to get better!!

Looking forward to another one and maybe with a bonfire? Maybe an overnight? I know the minds that were there and follow this will cook something up!!

Again - thanks for all the participation and it really was great to meet everyone, see rigs and learn so much about what everyone does!!
Thanks for the video.

Reactions: B Wild