Puget Sound meet-n-greet

• HTML tutorial

Trail Wonky

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bellingham WA
Member #

By the way, this Saturday the 11th, Fourwheel Parts Wholesalers in Lynnwood is having a Regrand Opening parking lot event from 9:00 to 4:00. We plan on being there around 10:00

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: NetDep

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

North Seattle, Shoreline, Edmonds?
Edmonds is nice - coffee shop is nice - a place with a decent sized parking lot is nice.....it's nice to have some room/time to stand around and gawk at rigs, ask questions and get some insight as to how others solve problems...these are always a great time for me to learn!

Hoping someone local to the area will have an idea or three....hint hint @Justin Forrest ....looking forward to it!!

:grinning:

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Edmonds is nice - coffee shop is nice - a place with a decent sized parking lot is nice.....it's nice to have some room/time to stand around and gawk at rigs, ask questions and get some insight as to how others solve problems...these are always a great time for me to learn!

Hoping someone local to the area will have an idea or three....hint hint @Justin Forrest ....looking forward to it!!

:grinning:
I'm on it. I know a ton of coffee places it's just most have zero parking. Stay tuned.

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Sounds like a winner. I was going suggest that Starbucks because of the available parking behind it at the grocery. I would vote for 10 am maybe a little later. I will more than likely be bringing my 3.5 year old son. He is a big fan off road vehicles.

Reactions: Trail Wonky

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Sounds like a winner. I was going suggest that Starbucks because of the available parking behind it at the grocery. I would vote for 10 am maybe a little later. I will more than likely be bringing my 3.5 year old son. He is a big fan off road vehicles.
I like 1000 -- early enough to still have the day to get home and do stuff but not so early as to not get up too early on a weekend....IMHO..I don't know that location but sounds good.....

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

I'm calling then. 10 am at Starbucks. I will park behind it in the groceries lot. Gray Tacoma with silver canopy. I'm gonna have to get busy with the mods!
Can you provide address or cross streets/City for those of us geographically challenged and/or unfamiliar with the area? Thanks for finding a spot!!! See you @ 1000 hrs on Sunday, February 25th...Awesome!!! Hope we don't get our tucks mixed up!!!

Gray Tacoma with canopy here too!! :openmouth: