HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Am I missing something? My images will not upload. It shows downloading then nothing.
Sometimes this happens. Check to see if the proper extension is on the pic and the size is not greater than the allowed limit.

Sometimes mine are the allowed size and extension but I get the same result. In this instance, I go back and do a small crop to the pic and save it as a copy. This seems to work at times.

Reactions: HOT-ROD

LARRY BATES

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Louisville, KY, USA
First Name
LARRY
Last Name
BATES
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Mountain Man
Is there a post count minimum for attaching photos instead of linking? I ask because I do not seem to be able to. They are smaller than the size limit and titles are generic (testing again with this, my second post).

Yeah, it acts like it is going to load them then nothing..

Thanks!
Is there a post count minimum for attaching photos instead of linking? I ask because I do not seem to be able to. They are smaller than the size limit and titles are generic (testing again with this, my second post).

Yeah, it acts like it is going to load them then nothing..

Thanks!
like the red jeep!!

Attachments

Casper66

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

I have been on another site for years and just joined here. many of my photos were lost when my last phone was destroyed and I have just been copying and pasting into here and it appears to be working. Any reason not to continue?

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
My iPhone is saving pictures as HEIC; those are the ones I have trouble uploading. Get this message "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension." Does it have to be JPG instead?
Usually folks upload in .jpg format and videos in mp4, though most vids are a link to a YouTube channel. For PowerPoint presentations I save them as .pdf files and uplaod them. Of course, the size of the file matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.