Geodash

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Oregon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4GEO
Thank you. It’s not working from my iPad, but I am probably doing something wrong.

Bluesky_07

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Thanks for the photo sharing tutorial. Works great. My grandson took this one with my iPhone on the trail to Cashes Valley Church here in north Georgia. Really got lucky with the beautiful light.

I just discovered OB through a post on t4r.org and was so impressed when
I read the founding principles that I joined immediately. Looking forward to getting my badge and being involved with OB for a long time to come.

2D6499C9-B30E-4AEA-A968-DDD6A019526B.jpeg

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
IMG_7403.JPG

My daughters named her "Sherpa" because Sherpas carry all your stuff to the top of the mountain (Quoted from my 10 year old) In a nutshell, I lost my last JKU in my divorce last year. Buying this 2018 was my way of making a new beginning of my continued teaching to my little girls about the great outdoors. It's also my daily, so I will likely stay at the 2 inch leveling lift and 35's. Future plans are a re-gear, a fully locked rear and likely a true trac up front, a rack (unknown brand at this point), RTT, a winch and bumpers. That's about it. The goal is a competent rig to go and get lost in....make memories in.

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

View attachment 51161

My daughters named her "Sherpa" because Sherpas carry all your stuff to the top of the mountain (Quoted from my 10 year old) In a nutshell, I lost my last JKU in my divorce last year. Buying this 2018 was my way of making a new beginning of my continued teaching to my little girls about the great outdoors. It's also my daily, so I will likely stay at the 2 inch leveling lift and 35's. Future plans are a re-gear, a fully locked rear and likely a true trac up front, a rack (unknown brand at this point), RTT, a winch and bumpers. That's about it. The goal is a competent rig to go and get lost in....make memories in.
Beautiful looking rig ! Congrats to you ✌

Reactions: Smokey_Bear_JLUR

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

Hey all, to post pictures

1. At the bottom, use the "Upload a File" button. The picture cannot be too big, but we allow fairly large photos.
  2. After the image is uploaded, you will see the thumbnail.
  3. If you want to embed it in your post, choose, "Full Image" and it will embed at the cursor.

If you are hosting the image at some URL (NOT RECOMMENDED):
  1. Simply use the picture icon and add the url. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS! External URLS are not treated nicely by our internet security, and frequently get broken. Overland Bound has invested in powerful servers with lots of storage so we can host your images.
That's it!

View attachment 1511
@Michael : Can I suggest the file sizes are restricted more, to reduce the time it takes to load a large file which in turn slows down the forum page when scrolling down.

Reactions: Road

Nicholas Holley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Phelan California
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Holley
Member #

So I'm using the OB Talk app, and once I click on the "Upload a File" button, it opens up the "choose a file" button, however every time I click the button it doesn't do anything. I have tried going on the website with my phone and not using the app, the same results happen. Anyone having the same issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.