Post Your YouTube channel

• HTML tutorial

Jeepney

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

MN
I need to clean up my channel and have a focused one just for covering "overland". Most of my videos are i would call family overland videos since i produce/create them for my family. With that said, other folks have found it useful when trying to get better idea in places we've been too.

guitarman

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Paignton, Devon, England
Member #

Hi im always watching youtube its better than the TV, just thought it would be nice to try and support those people that like myself have their own youtube channel and give them a boost in subscriptions. so please post your youtube channel link and I will go give you a sub and if you could do them same in return that would be amazing. I look forward to viewing your channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-q54GgHV233WG0CormaPw

k_dipietro

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Kris
Last Name
D
Member #

Hey! Member from Ontario here. My Jeep is still newish to me, and mostly stock, so I don't have a lot of videos compiled, but working on it! Here's my most recent video. There are a lot of Jeep's in the video. Mine is the 2014 JKU Granite Crystal Metallic, with stock wheels and suspension and the winch on the front.
Enjoy!

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
The wife and I decided to start up a vlog to share our adventures as a family. The plan is to release one video a week, we just pushed out #3 this morning. These first few videos cover a quick weekend trip to the local mountain just so we could practice recording and editing. Not a super exciting trip, but it definitely served the purpose. I feel like i'm getting more comfortable talking to the camera and am definitely learning my way around Final Cut Pro X. Our typical adventures feature remote desert exploration usually involving abandoned mines, ghost towns, and historic spots/ruins all in and around the Sky Islands of Baja Arizona. If this sounds interesting to you, and you're interested in following a family that regularly adventures with small kids (currently 1yr, 5yrs, 10yrs) please consider subscribing! We're trying to get past that 100 subscriber count so we can customize our channel URL on YouTube.

Here's a link to a playlist that will play all three of the vlog episodes in order

Francis84

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Opelika, Alabama
First Name
Francis
Last Name
Huber
Here is a our channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn5JeWYK5HlUftuYCQIRzCA?view_as=subscriber. We are new to Overlanding and have only begun to scratch the surface of the amazing pass time. We have a blog as well, https://westdakotasky.wordpress.com/ that is a small hobby of ours. We want to expose our kids (2mos and 4yrs) to life with limited electronic interaction, and more time with God's creation! The blog will also recap places we have visited. Below are two videos we put together. Enjoy!