Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey all!!

Just published our latest video... The Road To Elsie Lake.

I hope you all enjoy and don't forget to like, subscribe and all that jazz.

Adventure is what you make it.
You have some budding stars in the works! Very cool that you're taking them both along and getting both involved in production of your vids, too. Handling the camera duties, a little narration, all makes for an interesting vid. Very cool to see - looking forward to more!

atIOIYIOI

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Kingston, Ontario
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3BWR
Service Branch
Fire Rescue
Just threw together some old wheeling clips for a mid week "throwback" (I know, it's not Thursday!)

These are from about 10 years ago, a bunch of diesel cruisers and I hit the trails for some mud, mayhem and mosquitos.... (And found all!)

The Durangler

Rank VI

Member I

Port Alberni
First Name
David
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Service Branch
Search & Rescue (R)
You have some budding stars in the works! Very cool that you're taking them both along and getting both involved in production of your vids, too. Handling the camera duties, a little narration, all makes for an interesting vid. Very cool to see - looking forward to more!
Thanks a million!! I appreciate you checking out our vids!

Don't forget to subscribe to be notified if you want to see more vids!!

Cheers

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I may do some editing for some footage from our honeymoon this weekend. Went out to Badlands National Park, and Custer State Park. Would anyone be interested in seeing some video from that? It would mostly be the wildlife loop at Custer, going on the Needles Highway, etc. Hopefully I can find the footage from the Badlands to Custer. Took backroads almost the entire way there.

atIOIYIOI

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Kingston, Ontario
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3BWR
Service Branch
Fire Rescue
Well, it may seem small to many, but this weekend, I've finally hit (and surpassed!) the 100 subscriber mark!! (And now have my custom URL!) Huge thanks to everyone here who has subscribed! More troubleshooting and project videos coming, and hopefully a few trips this summer!

THANK YOU!

Overland Generation

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Prospect, ky 40059
Member #

Hello my name is Rob Tabor. MY grandmother died two years ago and my grandparents were married for 67 years. I did not want my grandfather to pass right behind her so I dug deep and found a sport we can both do together. Overlanding was the answer. Our travels have taken us to Colorado on the Alpine Loop, West Virginia on the canaan Loop, and to various other local places around Louisville Kentucky.
Please subscribe and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GtTUxpzSX0&ved=0ahUKEwjOo-jXj4raAhUQn1MKHQJvB04QtwIILDAF&usg=AOvVaw3U_w2ZyQSYaXUp2ev1y2y2

Last edited:

The Durangler

Rank VI

Member I

Port Alberni
First Name
David
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Service Branch
Search & Rescue (R)