Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Opposite of minimalist...just about finished my new drawer when we headed out for the OLB Lost Coast trip Father’s Day weekend, fun trip with 14 rigs.

It has taken awhile to build but it goes in and out of my truck like a chuck box
E682E4A8-7A06-4A4C-AD38-E781B1079DEE.jpegF355577A-61B6-450F-BDDA-014F1C062C77.jpeg4E50D1B6-B460-48CF-BA1F-0170AFC28B92.jpegB710AA29-DD02-4C5E-AAAB-8A00F5363A7F.jpeg9FF5306D-F5B8-4795-BC43-7C0AAF701A8E.jpeg590FBF80-0922-4C86-9D35-0F2DE9EA6E34.jpegE5726C75-2494-431C-916E-8AD95EE724BB.jpegF0970C76-E4B0-4CE3-B849-96C9D0420C4C.jpeg

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Such a slick drawer system, dang! I feel like it needs little flip down legs at the end lol (I realize it really doesn't, it just looks like a lot of weight hanging way out there.)
Haha yeah it’s on 500lbs sliders and the mount is anchored to the bed, so it doesn’t need support. Works really well and the set up and tear down is lightning quick

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

This is my simple camp kitchen. A Camp Chef Sherpa Table with my Old Sierra Trails camp stove. The Yeti Roadie Cooler is in the back of the Jeep. The pods in the sherpa table holds my pots and cooking utensils, coffee, tea and other beverage mixes. Plates, bowls etc. The side pack holds cutlery and lighters. The legs are telescopic and the unit sits nicely in the back of the Jeep during travelling.

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

This is my simple camp kitchen. A Camp Chef Sherpa Table with my Old Sierra Trails camp stove. The Yeti Roadie Cooler is in the back of the Jeep. The pods in the sherpa table holds my pots and cooking utensils, coffee, tea and other beverage mixes. Plates, bowls etc. The side pack holds cutlery and lighters. The legs are telescopic and the unit sits nicely in the back of the Jeep during travelling.

View attachment 107609
I also have another rollup table that I use as a prep table

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Opposite of minimalist...just about finished my new drawer when we headed out for the OLB Lost Coast trip Father’s Day weekend, fun trip with 14 rigs.

It has taken awhile to build but it goes in and out of my truck like a chuck box
View attachment 104216View attachment 104217View attachment 104218View attachment 104219View attachment 104220View attachment 104222View attachment 104215View attachment 104221
I could never afford to build one but that doesn't make me not appreciate what you have and what you have done.
You are a true craftsman and deserve the title of master mobile kitchen designer- builder. Beautiful, cleaver, clean and sanitary looking kitchen, Love it !

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Home built.
I could never afford to build one but that doesn't make me not appreciate what you have and what you have done.
You are a true craftsman and deserve the title of master mobile kitchen designer- builder. Beautiful, cleaver, clean and sanitary looking kitchen, Love it !
That made me laugh and smile, kind words, thanks! Michael asked me to do a walk around of it so we shall see

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Here's my current basecamp kitchen. You can click through for ten images below of the setup, a couple meals, and some of how I organize:

I know you must get many compliments on your kitchen. It's so obvious you've got it down pat. I especially liked your portfolio. Your really good at what you do. I know your proud of your many travels and you should be. Photography is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your pictures and adventures with the rest of us OB'ers.
Lanlubber Jim

Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I know you must get many compliments on your kitchen. It's so obvious you've got it down pat. I especially liked your portfolio. Your really good at what you do. I know your proud of your many travels and you should be. Photography is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your pictures and adventures with the rest of us OB'ers.
Lanlubber Jim

Thank you Jim, I appreciate your comments, and you're welcome. As you can see I enjoy writing about the things I've learned and the places I've been.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Cannot open the link but curious what box you are using.

It's evidently a glitch in either insta or OB, as I see it in some other posts including 'media'

Try this: Roaddude Basecamp Kitchen

The chuck box is a Beaver Tree Camp Kitchen, available only at one place that I know of. Just search that name and it should come up. Bought mine used with a vintage 22" Coleman stove inside.