Post pictures of your camp kitchen

• HTML tutorial

Reaper_st84

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

My set-up,DIY shelf and false floor and slider for my cooler in the jeep.I am using my tailgate table for my coleman stove with propane.When i camp with the trailer i use a smittybilt awning from the jeep to the trailer to add cover when doing food.All the kitchen stuffs is stored in a feont runner box.On the cooler side i have a mesh pouch where i put my cutting board and ustensiles.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

Reaper_st84

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reaper st84 how do you like those Front Runner Box? I've been thinking about swapping over to them Wolf Pack w\ oversized lids.
They are great,pricey for my CAD dollard but i really like them,i have 3 one in the jeep and 2 in the trailer.I think the taller lids will be better,more room for gear.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk

jacobconroy75

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Montana
This is my JeepKitchen. It works and is mostly convenient. I've discovered that I don't care for having the fridge on a slide. Better if it is set in one place and easily accessible.

I'm building a 4WD van for my next project, and the fridge will be set in place. The next setup will also have a Snow Peak IGT table with both the stove and grill permanently installed in one sliding mechanism.

My favorite feature is the table with cutting board. Great place to set things at camp (not just for cooking).

6.jpg

SpikeMD

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Granite Bay, CA
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Speicher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WJ6SPK
This is my JeepKitchen. It works and is mostly convenient. I've discovered that I don't care for having the fridge on a slide. Better if it is set in one place and easily accessible.

I'm building a 4WD van for my next project, and the fridge will be set in place. The next setup will also have a Snow Peak IGT table with both the stove and grill permanently installed in one sliding mechanism.
Im looking at a Snow Peak IGT solution for myself in my Defender build. Trying to decide if I should buold it into a slideout which i can attach more IGT tables or just build in the storage areas and setup near the truck. I have an RTT so my truck is generally flat but ut may be too tall for the snow peak legs. Im also trying to decide between two baja burners or the dual burner stove. I love my Weber Q 1000 grill and simplicity of gas vs bbq box and charcoal but weber is big.

Dziedzic

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Kern County, California, United States
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Dziedzic
Member #

Snapseed.JPGIMG_5969.JPG

First picture is the setup I used on my first solo “overland” trip and I did things the same way for about a year including week long trips through Moab and Yosemite NP. The second picture was taken 3 or 4 weeks ago on a trip with a few good people and of course the puppers! The new table is a little annoying to setup but very nice to use and has plenty of room for everything. And on the plus side that table was $80! Having the CVT awning with the built in light strip is awesome as well. The next upgrade, which hopefully won’t be too far out is going to be a new stove and running a 5-10 pound propane tank instead of the stupid throwaways.

Tom (Steel Industries)

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vacaville, CA 95687, USA
Member #

My favorite feature is the table with cutting board. Great place to set things at camp (not just for cooking).

View attachment 58657
Nice set up!