AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I have gone through many iterations of my kitchen setup. I am trying to thin things out and have gone from 2 FrontRunner boxes (I love these) to 1 slightly larger Pelican Case and a large ammo box for spices, etc.

Since our trailer doesn’t have a built in kitchen and there are times I don’t take my trailer having a condensed portable kitchen is a must.

I will be adding a utensil roll up bag soon which can sit in the Pelican lid.

Pick n Pull foam is amazing and can be purchased to be used with any box. It’s nice to keep things from bouncing around and making noise.

We will still use the FrontRunner boxes for other gear and one as a secondary group meal/kitchen box with a single burner stove, additional plates and other miscellaneous items.

This kitchen box includes:
4 small Sea to Summit Plates
3 Sea to Summit Bowls
1 Sea to Summit Collapsible Bowl
1 Yeti Pint Glass
2 Silicone Pint Glasses
1 1.5 Quart sauce pan with some other miscellaneous cooking bowls stored inside
1 Lodge Cast Iron Pan
1 Deep nonstick cooking pan with lid
1 RTIC Beer Koozie
1 REI Tea Bottle
2 Small Cutting Boards
Dish soap (bio suds)
A small stack of paper plates
Camping utensils which will soon be in a hanging roll bag to be placed on the lid.

Last edited:
I have gone through many iterations of my kitchen setup. I am trying to thin things out and have gone from 2 FrontRunner boxes (I love these) to 1 slightly larger Pelican Case and a large ammo box for spices, etc.

Since our trailer doesn’t have a built in kitchen and there are times I don’t take my trailer having a condensed portable kitchen is a must.

I will be adding a utensil roll up bag soon which can sit in the Pelican lid.

Pick n Pull foam is amazing and can be purchased to be used with any box. It’s nice to keep things from bouncing around and making noise.

We will still use the FrontRunner boxes for other gear and one as a secondary group meal/kitchen box with a single burner stove, additional plates and other miscellaneous items.

This kitchen box includes:
4 small Sea to Summit Plates
3 Sea to Summit Bowls
1 Sea to Summit Collapsible Bowl
1 Yeti Pint Glass
2 Silicone Pint Glasses
1 1.5 Quart sauce pan with some other miscellaneous cooking bowls stored inside
1 Lodge Cast Iron Pan
1 Deep nonstick cooking pan with lid
1 RTIC Beer Koozie
1 REI Tea Bottle
2 Small Cutting Boards
Dish soap (bio suds)
A small stack of paper plates
Camping utensils which will soon be in a hanging roll bag to be placed on the lid.

nice kit and lovely dog

Reactions: HUMΛN and 1Louder

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Well Expo got the best of me. I just got this from the fine folks at FrontRunner.

They also have a new tall lid for the WolfPack boxes. A great option if you need a bit more room. Perfect for pots in a kitchen box or in my case it has given me a bit more room for a taller bottle jack in my recovery box.

Wherever you go, there you are. Sent from my phone.