Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Looks like a m101a1 or a2, I have an a2, it looks like deeseView attachment 115863
Thank you. I'm hoping @Road will see this post. This looks like the trailer my father had in 1945 era that he put a removable A frame tent on for sleeping. He pulled it with a 1941 international panel truck.

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I just want to say , I'm jealous and i think I've seen that kitchen on the YouTube
Double Dittos, the kitchen is a work of art. Haven't seen it on utube but it's been on here before and he had to have it fumigated after I drooled all over it.

Reactions: PapaDave

Manbeast

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

Pennsylvania
Member #

Thank you. I'm hoping @Road will see this post. This looks like the trailer my father had in 1945 era that he put a removable A frame tent on for sleeping. He pulled it with a 1941 international panel truck.
A little history of you're interested

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I just want to say , I'm jealous and i think I've seen that kitchen on the YouTube
You have, Michael was really cool and did a video about it :)

Double Dittos, the kitchen is a work of art. Haven't seen it on utube but it's been on here before and he had to have it fumigated after I drooled all over it.
That made me laugh!

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
View attachment 116280
Nothing fancy yet. Just a coleman stove and reversible cast iron griddle/grill, enamel plates. All from walmart. Compact and easy to setup. It all fits inside that black plano tote.
It doesn't take a lot to have fun, believe me you will accumulate soon enough and then complain you need a trailer to haul it all !! LOL

Last edited:

tundraconvert

Rank 0

Traveler I

Opposite of minimalist...just about finished my new drawer when we headed out for the OLB Lost Coast trip Father’s Day weekend, fun trip with 14 rigs.

It has taken awhile to build but it goes in and out of my truck like a chuck box
View attachment 104216View attachment 104217View attachment 104218View attachment 104219View attachment 104220View attachment 104222View attachment 104215View attachment 104221
That kitchen is incredible, you out did yourself from version 1. You should sell those!

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
That kitchen is incredible, you out did yourself from version 1. You should sell those!
Thanks!! I’m working on a second version that doesn’t have the sink burner combo unit for those that just want to use their stoves in the center.

Thinking about it, check out www PullKitchen com

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I would agree if I could afford one. It is first class and I am third class !
Well maybe you will be able to afford one if I do indeed sell them, but I disagree about you being 3rd class. No way, you’re on here! 1st class all the way