Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
The 17th of June ClarkT (on the forums) wants to have a get together in Pompano Beach. I'm creating this event a bit prematurely because I don't have all of the details, for that I apologize, but the date is arriving soon and I wanted members to have as much advance notice as possible of the date.

Here is what I know so far:

The hangar is located at 1401 NE 10th St, Pompano Beach, FL. The hangar is #13 F.

When you come into the gate at Pompano Airport, turn immediate left onto the service road. Go straight (you will be heading west) till you get to the first stop sign. Take a right at the stop sign. Go straight (between the hangar buildings and watch out for planes) till you get to the absolute last building on your left. This is building #13. Pass this building and turn immediate left on the taxiway connected to the hangar building. I’m the last hangar on the left at the end. It is hangar “F”. Park in the grass on the right.

I have a graphic description as well and I will get that to Dananc to post for everyone.

View Rally Point
Last edited by a moderator:

ClarkT

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Asheville, NC, USA
First Name
Clark
Last Name
Glenn
Member #

Hey everyone! I've been overlanding in Coasta Rica and I Just got back.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you (if we haven't met already).

My idea for this gathering was really just to get together, meet each other, see each other's rigs and have a drink (beer, coke, milk, whatever) in a cool place! I would also like to discuss where and when we might do a trip together later in the summer or the fall.

The hangar is located at 1401 NE 10th St, Pompano Beach, FL. The hangar is #13 F.

When you come into the gate at Pompano Airport, turn immediate left onto the service road. Go straight (you will be heading west) till you get to the first stop sign. Take a right at the stop sign. Go straight (between the hangar buildings and watch out for planes) till you get to the absolute last building on your left. This is building #13. Pass this building and turn immediate left on the taxiway connected to the hangar building. I'm the last hangar on the left at the end. It is hangar "F". Park in the grass on the right.

I have a graphic description as well and I will get that to Dananc to post for everyone.

Infomage

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

fl
Member #

cool any place out there where burgers and hot dogs could be burnt?

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Hey ladies & gents...

There's a strong chance I will not be able to make it. As soon as I know for sure I will let you know.

The event is still on.