Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@administrator is this system automatic or do you have to manually review each award? Just curious..
Most of the Ambassador trophies are automatic, but there are three that require verification. In the other tracks, there will be many more verified trophies.

Make sense?

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Yeah thats cool. I was just curious if it made you verify all of them. That would be a LOT of work and very time consuming.

Reactions: Michael

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

If you go into your user control panel you will see your badge below your avatar, you need to click on the trophy then in the upper left there should be an icon to display the trophy, then you just need to assign it. Let me know if this works, if not i'll take some screen shots and make a step by step tutorial. Actually, I think I will do that anyways so new members know how to display their badges. I'll do that shortly then tag you in it.

XPlore

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

Yup I have it selected and featured but it still won't appear, I tried logging in and out

Reactions: Michael

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I'm curious about the Road Ranger I badge. What does it take to get that one verified/lit up, or is it still under construction (i noticed it's only the lowest badge that's available)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4randal

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I read some of the earlier comments. it must be difficult to fix guidelines for each of the trophy / badges as every member will have strengths and weaknesses. I don't believe points should be given for asphalt and greater points for dirt tracks. I am a member in the UK so for obvious reasons we simply don't have the vast expanse of open land like my American counterparts do. in addition unfortunately fuel costs here are hugely greater so I guess the frequency of Overlanding will be lower. on a personal basis living in the South West of England I will be driving over my own tracks to go anywhere as the options as to which direction 8 can travel is limited. I have a long term goal (all dependant on finances) to get myself and my Defender 90 away to North Africa (possibly Morocco).

Reactions: Radiola and Steve