Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR

Are you going to to be camping at the PNW Expo and interested in camping with other Overland Bound Members? We are hosting a meetup in the morning for those interested in a group camp. The only way to camp with other members is to enter at the same time as the event will not allow saving of camp spots for those not present. Note: this will be for the "Weekend Pass W/ Camping" aka standard camping, not the overland experiance camping.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
This is awesome! It is always great to see members camping together at Overland Expos.

Hope to see some of you on Saturday.

By the way, the first 5 members to find me at expo on Saturday get a Challenge Coin.

Last edited:

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

I’ll be driving down from S WA, if I’m not there in time can you drop a pin to where you all end up please? Would like to meet up and get as close as possible. Thx.

Looking fwd to meeting more members! Safe travels.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
I will be in the Experience camp, but it will be great to have all the OB1 folks together. Can't wait to meet you all.
We thought about the experience package, but figured our time would be mostly spent in the vendor area, and meeting up with people so wanted to keep our schedule open, maybe next year we will give that a try. Look forward to meeting you.

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
I’ll be driving down from S WA, if I’m not there in time can you drop a pin to where you all end up please? Would like to meet up and get as close as possible. Thx.

Looking fwd to meeting more members! Safe travels.
We are coming down from NW Washington, but have the week off so thought we would head down early and spend a day or two exploring. if we don't see you in time to camp together, we will definaltly drop a pin of where we stake our flag. Look forward to meeting you.

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
@Dseck63 and myself will be in general camping area. We are leaving the Bay area wednesday night to arrive thursday morning to get into line.
Great to see people coming from all over, If you guys make it up in the morning, would love to have you join us to line up and camp. Look forward to meeting you both.

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
We aren't leaving until Friday morning or else we would join in. Drop a pin or picture of where your camp is, and we will wander over to say hi
Travis, we will post up a our coordinates once we get camp set up:) look forward to meeting you.

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
We will plan to be there to drop Scott off since we'll be camped in the Showcase area. And to say hi. Can't wait to see everyone!
Awsome, we have missed you guys! looking forward to to your presentation on your rig also.

shansonpac

Rank V

Traveler III

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Hanson
Member #

Rolling in solo early Thursday. Starting from Bakersfield Wednesday morning and going to over night at Mt. Shasta, Sand Flats dispersed camping (A short distance from I5, about 25 minutes. Check my Rally Point if you find yourself in the neighborhood Wednesday evening). Camping Experience area. Hope to meet you all.