Please welcome our newest member representative for the COLORADO ROCKY MOUNTAIN FRONT RANGE (SOUTH).

• HTML tutorial

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Everyone please give a warm welcome and offer your support to our newest Rocky Mountain Member Representative, Ryan Kelly aka @Fortis Overland.

This has been a long time coming as Ryan has been instrumental in promoting regular activities in the Colorado Springs area pre-COVID.

Ryan will cover the southern portion of the Colorado Rocky Mountain front range while our Denver rep @the_runn4r will cover the northern portion.

Thanks Ryan for all your continued OB support!

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Welcome! You got a good group of people here.

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Thanks everyone! Definitely excited to get back out with the group in the near future and start exploring!

Given that snow is probably not too far away, I'll consider setting up a monthly tagup like we used to do, and if weather permits, but always be open for a trip or two until the weather gets bad

Justinwrains

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Canon City, Colorado, United States
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Rains
Member #

Everyone please give a warm welcome and offer your support to our newest Rocky Mountain Member Representative, Ryan Kelly aka @Fortis Overland.

This has been a long time coming as Ryan has been instrumental in promoting regular activities in the Colorado Springs area pre-COVID.

Ryan will cover the southern portion of the Colorado Rocky Mountain front range while our Denver rep @the_runn4r will cover the northern portion.

Awesome I’m in the canon City area and am working on new trails in the area and finding new ones every time.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

Awesome I’m in the canon City area and am working on new trails in the area and finding new ones every time.
Did you see my reply to you on the new member thread a few days ago, @Justinwrains ?