Plano Cases

• HTML tutorial

Contributor III

Westlake Village
First Name
Giovani
Last Name
Lampassi
Hi, was watching your video on Getting Out of Town in 20 Minutes and you said you had the contents listed on your website contained in the Plano Cases. Can you direct me to the link?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Yes! Here you go: http://overlandbound.com/camping-in-a-box

There is a button at the bottom. No guarantee this is the best price, but it will give you more info!

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
That is THE BEST price I've seen anywhere! For that price try em!

lightweight, not waterPROOF, and you don't want to stand on em, but I've had mine for 3-4 years and they have been great.

M

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Well crap... I guess I should have actually ordered them instead of talking about it. I signed up for the back in stock notice so I'll let everyone know when they come back around.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Yup - I saw that! Also make sure about the size? I noticed that there is also a $36.00 version? Don't know what that is about.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
3692 said:
Hi, was watching your video on Getting Out of Town in 20 Minutes and you said you had the contents listed on your website contained in the Plano Cases. Can you direct me to the link?
@zombiekillteam

I realize I originally misread your question! I think this is the list you were refering to!

[button color="orange" size="medium" link="http://overlandbound.com/weekend-adventure-supply-list/" target="blank" ]Case Contents[/button]

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

@JesseTR4- I'm guessing you were one of the lucky ones to order some at that price?! Let us know if the quality is acceptable. Still waiting for them to re-stock.

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

Reviving a old post. Been looking for one of these trunks and its still out of stock at walmart. However, Plano 1919 is the same thing with a rubber oring that's supposed to be "water proof". Probably worth $10 bucks more for that oring if you plan to put it on your roof. If it's inside the truck, I would get the 1819.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Reviving a old post. Been looking for one of these trunks and its still out of stock at walmart. However, Plano 1919 is the same thing with a rubber oring that's supposed to be "water proof". Probably worth $10 bucks more for that oring if you plan to put it on your roof. If it's inside the truck, I would get the 1819.
Thanks for this info @Spyduh Very useful!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@hardtrailz

How big is that Plano on the Academy link? It shows model 1819, but I can't find that on Plano's page. They have the 1919 in models with or without the o-ring seal. Does the one from Academy have the o-ring?

Thanks,
Steve