Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

I am in the process of planning a meet and greet in South Dakota. I am considering holding it in September or October depending on everyone's availability. Also under consideration is location. I am thinking of having the location be at the Badlands or near Rapid City (if we want more options for things to do, i.e. Restaurants, trails, etc.) I know a few people have mentioned hitting trails during the event, so we can add that into the options as well. Let me know if you are interested, what days work for you, or any ideas you have!

DakotaTex

Rank I

Contributor III

I'm definitely interested. I'm usually available most weekends and don't think we've got anything planned for either of those months. I'm over in Brookings which is a 6 hour drive to Rapid. I've got my GF and our 7 year old son who would be along for the ride. So what we would probably do is leave on a Friday afternoon when school gets out and arrive out in that area around 9 or 10 Friday night. Depending on how the weather is we'd decide if we wanted to camp or get a hotel room, I'd like to camp if possible. Then we could be available all day Saturday and half of Sunday to meet and run some trails. I've been out to Rapid City and the Badlands a couple times but have never wheeled out there, so I'm not sure where the best place to meet up would be, I'll let you and any others familiar with the area figure that out.

Hopefully some more people are interested and we can get a decent group together!

Edit - I won't be available the weekend of September 23rd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel Etter

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile, life interrupted as always. Would mid or late September work for peoples schedules?

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Did this meet up take place?
Unfortunately it did not due to some personal matters that arose that prevented me from finishing arrangements. I probably won't be able to arrange another meet up because of my schedule but if anyone is interested in spearheading this, that would be great. I can provide ideas, but most likely won't be able to attend anything until next year.