• HTML tutorial

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

We did that a little bit ago in our back yard, except the family had me set up the projector outside the Tent window and we watched movies all night. We may or may not have been on double thick queen Air mattresses at the time, watching movies on 120" projector screen, lol.

What's that phrase people use when they go camping but take everything from home with them? Glamaor camping or something? lol

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Glamping. We back yard camp. The kids love it and the wife loves being able to walk into the sliding glass door on our walk out basement and use the bathroom. Only thing I need is a fire ring (or fire pit).

We do cheat a bit with the extension cord to power the fans. (The o2 cool fans have AC adapters that let them run on power, so you dont burn through D cell batteries)

It is a great way to do a test run on some gear. The neighbors don't get why I park my car in my back yard for the evening, but that is the only way to test out all the packing and storage systems.

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Hey there's nothing wrong with a little glamping! (We also call it "gloverlanding". It'll be a thing, trust me.)

King Size Fox Airbed (Stands about 28" tall!)

Hot shower? No problem. 3.5 gallon water brick with Zodi hot water kit.

Luggable Loo inside a Browning privacy tent. "Babe, you've changed camping for me..." she said while... well, taking it for a test spin. @MamaBear

Wolvee

Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

That is awesome!!

Wolvee

Staff member
Founder 500