Launch Member

Advocate I

Shawnee, KS 66217, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

This is a great idea. I currently only use my cell phone for pics but, sometime soon i'd like to get a higher quality camera since we are starting to travel more and will be even more as my boys get older.
I like the challenge of using the cellphone. Orion from my LG G4

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

Added a new crop camera to the collection this week with a 7d mark II. Tested it out late in the evening with my 100-400L on hummingbirds in the yard and dang that sucker is fast. Can't wait for it to stop raining here in Oregon so I can haul all this new stuff out and play. Also grabbed a mint 24mm 1.4 L for my 6d. Should be the perfect tool for shooting wide open spaces this year, especially those Milky Way shots....

Hummingbird-0022.jpg

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

DeschutesSheep-0088.jpg
420 miles on Monday just to clear out the cobwebs. Ended up on the Deschutes River looking for sheep. Found this group of bachelors hanging out in the sun on the far side. They blend in very well with the basalt and dried brush if they don't move around too much.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Sony A77 with Sigma 150-500 5-6.3, Sony 35 1.5, Itorex 135 2.8 (old manual focusing lens) and a Sony RX100 m1 is what I use.

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Photography is a passion and hobby for me so I have a Nikon D7100 with several lenses, a Sigma 10-20, Nikon 35mm, Nikon 50mm, Nikon 85mm and a Sigma 18-250mm. Love them all but I must say the 10-20 and 35 is really my go to lens for sharpness and the 18-250 is my travel lens. Also love taking photos with my little Nikon CoolPix S7000, a great little pocket camera.
Redwood Forest Trip-15.jpg