Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

Thank you, i’ll Check out that link.
Hey Big Guy! How is the back coming along? good I hope. All good at this end. Super hot down here in Fl. Getting ready to hit the road....Sebastian Inlet S.P then to the Pennekamp in the Keys for a couple weeks then a month in the Smokies in the fall. Hope your back is doing better and you have a full recovery. Rock on!

Reactions: Jeepmedic46

Jeepmedic46

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Orange, Ma
First Name
William
Last Name
Domey
Member #

Hey Big Guy! How is the back coming along? good I hope. All good at this end. Super hot down here in Fl. Getting ready to hit the road....Sebastian Inlet S.P then to the Pennekamp in the Keys for a couple weeks then a month in the Smokies in the fall. Hope your back is doing better and you have a full recovery. Rock on!
Second surgery on my back on the 13th of August. Going to do a laminectomy on my lower back. Surgeon isn’t sure about the rest of my back. Sounds like a great trip. Post lots of pictures.

Reactions: Flipper

pnwcruiser

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Swartz
Member #

Sacré-Cœur, cool place. Careful of pickpockets, had a ton try to get my stuff, but they didn't know I had a money belt on tucked near my manly bits. They won't reach there

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Sacré-Cœur, cool place. Careful of pickpockets, had a ton try to get my stuff, but they didn't know I had a money belt on tucked near my manly bits. They won't reach there
Ya, it is a watch out place for sure, especially if you drop down the long stairs to the east side. That neighborhood gets a little stabby

Reactions: pnwcruiser

PhotoMatt10

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Fair Oaks, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Muirhead
Member #

Just a handful of images taken on some of this year's adventures. My main objective on my trips is to photograph the country - You'll see quite a few images from me. Look forward to creating many more and seeing photos from the group!

Sinkyone Wilderness - Lost Coast (before starting on the Subaru build)
Soob Tent.jpg

Yosemite Valley - Cathedral Spires and El Capitan
Cathedral El Cap OB.jpg

Lassen Volcanic National Park - Reflection Lake and Mount Lassen
Reflection Lake OB.jpg

Lassen Volcanic National Park - Mount Lassen and Lake Helen
Lassen Trails OB.jpg

Sierra Buttes from Lower Sardine Lake
Sardine OB.jpg

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Spotted these 4 cool cars at a carmeet today, the blue one is a 1932 Packard 902 Convertible and the green one is a 1953 MG TF, the cars in the 2nd pic is a 1956 Packard Clipper Hardtop (the red one) and a 1934 Buick Sedan (the blue one)

45.jpg

DSC09004.JPG