Photography

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Flipper

Rank V

Traveler III

Longwood, Fl.
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN4EEN
Thank you, i’ll Check out that link.
Hey Big Guy! How is the back coming along? good I hope. All good at this end. Super hot down here in Fl. Getting ready to hit the road....Sebastian Inlet S.P then to the Pennekamp in the Keys for a couple weeks then a month in the Smokies in the fall. Hope your back is doing better and you have a full recovery. Rock on!

Reactions: Jeepmedic46

Jeepmedic46

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Orange, Ma
First Name
William
Last Name
Domey
Member #

Hey Big Guy! How is the back coming along? good I hope. All good at this end. Super hot down here in Fl. Getting ready to hit the road....Sebastian Inlet S.P then to the Pennekamp in the Keys for a couple weeks then a month in the Smokies in the fall. Hope your back is doing better and you have a full recovery. Rock on!
Second surgery on my back on the 13th of August. Going to do a laminectomy on my lower back. Surgeon isn’t sure about the rest of my back. Sounds like a great trip. Post lots of pictures.

Reactions: Flipper

pnwcruiser

Rank 0

Contributor I

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Swartz
Sacré-Cœur, cool place. Careful of pickpockets, had a ton try to get my stuff, but they didn't know I had a money belt on tucked near my manly bits. They won't reach there

Ncat

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
Member #

Sacré-Cœur, cool place. Careful of pickpockets, had a ton try to get my stuff, but they didn't know I had a money belt on tucked near my manly bits. They won't reach there
Ya, it is a watch out place for sure, especially if you drop down the long stairs to the east side. That neighborhood gets a little stabby

Reactions: pnwcruiser

PhotoMatt10

Rank I

Member I

Fair Oaks, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Muirhead
Member #

Just a handful of images taken on some of this year's adventures. My main objective on my trips is to photograph the country - You'll see quite a few images from me. Look forward to creating many more and seeing photos from the group!

Sinkyone Wilderness - Lost Coast (before starting on the Subaru build)
Soob Tent.jpg

Yosemite Valley - Cathedral Spires and El Capitan
Cathedral El Cap OB.jpg

Lassen Volcanic National Park - Reflection Lake and Mount Lassen
Reflection Lake OB.jpg

Lassen Volcanic National Park - Mount Lassen and Lake Helen
Lassen Trails OB.jpg

Sierra Buttes from Lower Sardine Lake
Sardine OB.jpg