Peters Mill Fun Run

• HTML tutorial

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

I think some of us are planning to meet across the street of the trailhead off of Edinburg Gap Rd about 0930/0945 since there's a lot more room for parking up there (Atv staging area and whatnot). That work?

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

I think some of us are planning to meet across the street of the trailhead off of Edinburg Gap Rd about 0930/0945 since there's a lot more room for parking up there (Atv staging area and whatnot). That work?

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Offroadtb

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

so, i have had change in my plans. I am not going to make saturday, but i will meet up on sunday at mission. You guys have fun, get some pics/video, and i will see whomever comes out!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Unless the weather forecast improves significantly in the next couple hours, we'll be day tripping it. Might come back by the group camp afterward to check it out and hang out for a bit after the ride though.

Reactions: Sparky V

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Does anyone have the address for the Apple place where were getting our passes tomorrow?

Flamewave

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakdale, CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Matusiak
Member #

Had an epic weekend! Thank you all for helping with my tire problems, kind of embarrassing but you got me through it.

Getting my tire patched right now before driving back up. Can't wait to start pulling footage off my cameras. :grinning:

edit: Tire's done, getting a cheapie all-season to get me home.

Last edited:

Sparky V

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Harrisonburg, Va
First Name
Vicente
Last Name
Rosa
Member #

@Flamewave travel safely! It was great to have you on the trail and at camp! Looking forward to seeing the footage you got! [emoji16]

@TerryD Glad you could join us for camp the second night! Looking forward to the next trip with you guys.

@All My grand father in law got a kick out of the setup and invited us back out for another (hopefully drier) adventure! He also mentioned another property that has a small lake we could access although we’ll need to scope it out for some level spots. Shoot me a message if we want to check that out sometime!

Sparky V

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Harrisonburg, Va
First Name
Vicente
Last Name
Rosa
Member #

Btw, Did anyone pick up an air compressor from camp by chance?

Its a ViAir in beige/khaki color case/ bag.

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Had a great weekend as well. Sorry I had to scoot out of camp early this morning. Would have liked to say goodbye to everyone. But I’ll see you all again soon hopefully!

And a special thanks to @KAC for putting all this together

Last edited:

KAC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Hunt Valley, Cockeysville, MD, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB3TYX
Had an epic weekend! Thank you all for helping with my tire problems, kind of embarrassing but you got me through it.

Getting my tire patched right now before driving back up. Can't wait to start pulling footage off my cameras. :grinning:

edit: Tire's done, getting a cheapie all-season to get me home.
Nothing to be embarrassed about; it sure as heck wasn’t your fault. Hope to be out with you again soon.

Reactions: Sparky V