Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

As we turned the corner and headed back north, homeward, we used the MABDR as the route guide. I knew there would be sections I would pass on, as we are traveling solo, yet so much of it was very doable. This is only the 1st portion I've posted and it starts about 4 minted in. I found the most to be pavement and sections I routed around I found to be very interesting as well.

This is a run you should add to your list!

[tube]

nuclear_runner

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Arlington, VA
First Name
Wade
Last Name
Duvall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4DZZ
I've been wanting to try this, but seems like mostly established campgrounds on this route? Any thoughts?

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Established, as in NF's... Yes. There is dispersed if you look a bit. I love the National Forest CG's, clean , quiet and sometimes flush toilets! I do go for ones a little more off the beaten path though.

Safe Travels!

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Continuing north through the Mid-Atlantic! We jumped on and off the MABDR depending on what we saw of road/trail condition. I picked up a 'click' in the steering which turned out to be the steering shaft (easy replacement) so I was being extra cautious.

We found what I call a small Canyon on this portion and ended up driving yet another very curvy road. This one is actually named the Curvy Road. It lives up to it's name!

[tube]