Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Not your typical 4 legged overlander but part of the family...she's been all over western China including the Tibetan Plateau...longest trip at 5 months so she's definately pro
Checks notes...

*four legs*
*floofy*
*travels with family*

OK. Checks out. :smileycat:

Sea Diamond

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Sea
Last Name
Diamond
So our OB hound is actually a cat...a Sichuan, China cat. Anyways we are just over a month into a 6 month journey and true to form she starts getting a bit "wild". But she does grace us with her presence at least once a day.Screenshot_20230621-161433_Gallery.jpg

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

So our OB hound is actually a cat...a Sichuan, China cat. Anyways we are just over a month into a 6 month journey and true to form she starts getting a bit "wild". But she does grace us with her presence at least once a day.View attachment 260599
This is the third adventure cat I've seen. Having owned three cats in my life, I can day I am very impressed to see this!

Sadly, a couple of months ago our sweet old Shar Pei suddenly developed a massive tumor in her chest and ultimately had to be put down. Since then, we got this young chap:
media.jpg
This is Charlie.

We've been working hard on his manners and training and he is being raised as an adventure pup. He's already slept in the RTT, and he will be joining me at BCOR in July.

Last edited:

Sea Diamond

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Sea
Last Name
Diamond
This is the third adventure cat I've seen. Having owned three cats in my life, I can day I am very impressed to see this!

Sadly, a couple of months ago our sweet old Shar Pei suddenly developed a massive tumor in her chest and ultimately had to be put down. Since then, we got this young chap:
View attachment 260606
This is Charlie.

We've been working hard on his manners and training and he is being raised as an adventure pup. He's already slept in the RTT, and he will be joining me at BCOR in July.
Sorry to hear about your cat...never easy losing a pet you loved. We have lost ours many times and immediately I think she's been taken by one of many birds of prey, wildcats or large snakes that are constantly around during our adventures. But amazingly she endures!

Reactions: Sparksalot

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

View attachment 260606
This is Charlie.

Sorry to hear about your cat...never easy losing a pet you loved. We have lost ours many times and immediately I think she's been taken by one of many birds of prey, wildcats or large snakes that are constantly around during our adventures. But amazingly she endures!
Sorry, what I meant was that your adventure cat is the third one I've encountered, as I met another OB member and someone else at BCOR who had advenure cats.

Ours was a dog, Chinese bonemouth Shar Pei. This is a pic of her:
media.jpg

Last edited: