Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hey Michael and Cory, I came across your site this evening. Love your videos. I’ve watched nearly all of them; entertaining and informative...love your music selection also. I was wondering if your planning a trip to the Overland Expo in May to Flagstaff...and if any other register user of this site are heading to the expo...especially from southern California would be nice to travel together.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey Dominic! Welcome to the site!

I am going to Overland Expo this year! I've talked to a few folks about traveling through Joshua Tree, then to the Expo. We should coordinate! Anything can happen, but right now, that's the plan. Glad you enjoy the videos and the site! It's all about getting out there! Adventure. Exploring!

M

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hey Michael, just wanted to say I like your new video on the Overland Bound emblem. Great design and production. I would really like to pick up two when they are ready. Please keep us posted.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Dominic,

A welcome from me as well. Robert from the Netherlands. Not able to come to the states and to the expo. A bit to far.

I wish you folks a hell of a time and already love the vids that will come from that trip.

Greetings from Robert

kudra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio, NY
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO2BFG
Great site and videos! I am planning to head cross country from central NY to the EXPO. It's going to be a long drive for sure but I believe it will be well worth it. Now if only the winter would lighten up so I can get the deer damage fixed and some maintenance items done I'll be ready to go in May.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@Dominic thanks a lot man! It's been a journey, but I've never done anything like manufacturing a custom thing before so I'm figuring it out. I'll let you know when they are ready!

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
4029 said:
Great site and videos! I am planning to head cross country from central NY to the EXPO. It’s going to be a long drive for sure but I believe it will be well worth it. Now if only the winter would lighten up so I can get the deer damage fixed and some maintenance items done I’ll be ready to go in May.
Hey @Darryl would love to see you at the Expo. I am currently planning to go! Welcome to the site!

kudra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio, NY
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO2BFG
I registered last night so now I am committed to go. I can't wait. Now I just have to get everything organized, repaired, and serviced.

kudra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio, NY
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO2BFG
I will be going to Tulsa first to visit my brother and his family for a few days. Then I want to travel on some of the original Route 66. I haven't decided the exact route from Tulsa to the EXPO but I want to drive on some dirt someplace. I may, time permitting swing up though the four corners and by Monument Valley and possibly by some of the Grand Canyon. I know it's a lot but if I can't hit it all I will just have to take a spin across the country again. :blush: