Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

One more thing...let me know where you plan to join the Convoy.

Dominic - Cajon Junction - first meet up point.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
For the kingman Stop that TA is a bear to get out of and into the lane to get on 40......But then maybe there will be less traffic or we can put out roadguards (how many remember that from basic training?)

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
For the kingman Stop that TA is a bear to get out of and into the lane to get on 40......But then maybe there will be less traffic or we can put out roadguards (how many remember that from basic training?)
You too have experienced that little gem. It's all about timing. Hour, day of the week, and....luck.

I will be looking for feedback after the convoy pulls out of Kingman. ,Not wishing any drama, but if it hapoens, a update would be appreciated.

If I whistled DIXIE then give me a denozo head slap., hey better to be wrong., no one wants issues on the way to a great event. Pictures, and more pictures. Is a You Tube video planned of the group's time there?

1337killer

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Arizona
Member #

I will try to join somewhere around Ash fork as you guys pass. sorry for the late notice no shirt needed obviously I missed that lol. Looking forward to the expo

Mario Ol

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Rockwall, Tx
First Name
Mario
Last Name
Ol
Member #

I was excited to see the 40 convoy but I will be traveling it from the opposite direction. Coming in from Texas so hope to see you all at the campground.

Chris Pyle

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Incline Village, NV
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7ECH
Well, work has managed to once again botch my plans to attend Expo. Let me know on the convoy shirt order an I can PayPal or send a check. It also appears that camping is sold out - I've got a weekend vehicle camping pass if anyone is interested.

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Well, work has managed to once again botch my plans to attend Expo. Let me know on the convoy shirt order an I can PayPal or send a check. It also appears that camping is sold out - I've got a weekend vehicle camping pass if anyone is interested.
Sorry to hear you will not be able to attend Chris...we'll keep you posted on other trips up in your area. We just finished a trip out in Lone Pine....

Reactions: Chris Pyle

Lazlo

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Aspen, CO
Member #

I'm late to freeing up my schedule but would love to find Overland Experience or Vehicle Camping pass for the event. If anyone has any last minute cancellations or changes of plan, please let me know if you have either to sell. Thank you!
Adam Lowenstein
adamlowenstein@mac.com

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

I'm late to freeing up my schedule but would love to find Overland Experience or Vehicle Camping pass for the event. If anyone has any last minute cancellations or changes of plan, please let me know if you have either to sell. Thank you!
Adam Lowenstein
adamlowenstein@mac.com
Hello Adam, OB Member Chris Pyle now has to work and will not be going to expo...he as tickets.

"Chris Pyle - he now has to work....It also appears that camping is sold out - I've got a weekend vehicle camping pass if anyone is interested. Chris Pyle"

Dominic

Reactions: Chris Pyle