Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

This convoy is from Inland Empire, Southern California over to the Overland Expo West at Ft. Tuthill County Park, Flagstaff, AZ
Leaving Thursday May16 at 4am. taking HWY 15 to the HWY 40 East / there will pick up points along the way to join the convoy.

View Rally Point
Last edited:

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

A friend and I are both going. We will either meet up near Victorville on Thursday morning, or meet you guys at the 40 & hwy 95 in Arizona if we decide to head out Wednesday night.

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

A friend and I are both going. We will either meet up near Victorville on Thursday morning, or meet you guys at the 40 & hwy 95 in Arizona if we decide to head out Wednesday night.
We will have a meet up point in Victorville....

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone, the Overland Expo is only a month away.

I'm sure everyone is excited and getting their rigs put together for this fun event.

I would like to get a head count for our convoy. Also, I would like to start putting together our swag packets. I need your names and t-shirt sizes

Stickers, t-shirt, patch. I'm also looking into hats...How many would like hats?

<< Please send me your info by using this FORM >>

Here is the list of members heading out in the convoy:

Doug and Alison
Clif
Brent
Dominic
Terry
Monty

Dominic

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
What is your route for this convoy? I'm in southern Utah and may want to meet up with you guys for the home stretch...

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

What is your route for this convoy? I'm in southern Utah and may want to meet up with you guys for the home stretch...
We are leaving from southern California Thursday May16 at 4am. taking HWY 15 North to the HWY 40 East / there will pick up points along the way to join the convoy. Yet, if you're coming from Utah...would you be coming in on HWY 89 in to Flagstaff...Were about are you in S. Utah?

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
I can come in on 89 or 89A through Jacob lake.. it's about the same for me, just different scenery

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

I can come in on 89 or 89A through Jacob lake.. it's about the same for me, just different scenery
It looks like we are going to be meeting up right at the end point either way...We can meet up in the line into the camp. :)

Are you staying for the weekend of camping? You are welcome to stay with our group. We are planning and day run on Saturday for a couple of hours to check out the local trails.

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
It looks like we are going to be meeting up right at the end point either way...We can meet up in the line into the camp. :)

Are you staying for the weekend of camping? You are welcome to stay with our group. We are planning and day run on Saturday for a couple of hours to check out the local trails.
Yeah we'll be camping until Sunday.. I'm still working out the details of our camp spot with @Cendee. I texted Michael to see if he was going to try and do Overland bound area like he did last year but haven't heard anything..

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ

We'd love to participate in a trail run.. let's keep in touch!

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Yeah we'll be camping until Sunday.. I'm still working out the details of our camp spot with @Cendee. I texted Michael to see if he was going to try and do Overland bound area like he did last year but haven't heard anything..
Ok, we were in the next camp over last year from Michael...We are planning to roll in around 10am or so thursday.

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Would I be able to meet up with you guys to camp? Id probably be leaving Friday around 3pm. Gonna hit major traffic...
Are you ground camping or RTT?
...I do not see a problem, yet it does fill up. Once you get there on Friday you have to act as if you already have a campsite...I will have makers for "Convoy 40"

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Are you ground camping or RTT?
...I do not see a problem, yet it does fill up. Once you get there on Friday you have to act as if you already have a campsite...I will have makers for "Convoy 40"
Id be sleeping in truck. I have a little mattress and spot for myself. Would it be an issue if I get there late on friday? Will they let me in?