Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rangsipat
Member #

Are you guys going to be camping on site? I might have some convincing of the better half to do before we get there on the whole camping thing hahah!

RSO_Tyler

Rank 0

Contributor II

I'm pretty sure I am going this year. Put me down also. Also, if anyone has any mechanical issues on the way, I have a house in Lake Havasu (about half way to Flagstaff from LA) if someone needs a place to work on their junk or crash for the night while waiting for parts.
My wagon is registered in Havasu. My Uncle owns the Vessel Assist out there :)

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

grumpy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Miami
Member #

How are you guys getting early registration? It says March 1st they go on sale.
The early registration is only if you purchase the package which include the entry fee, the classes ( schedule not available yet) and the camp site. If you are only looking for the entry to the expo and a camp site, meaning without classes, the registration will be in March. Regarding the camp site,it is first come first serve if you are not looking for a site with power, which has an extra cost to it. I registered couple months ago because I wanted to take some classes.

Reactions: mtnhabitoverland

Socal Hillbilly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clairemont
Member #

The early registration is only if you purchase the package which include the entry fee, the classes ( schedule not available yet) and the camp site. If you are only looking for the entry to the expo and a camp site, meaning without classes, the registration will be in March. Regarding the camp site,it is first come first serve if you are not looking for a site with power, which has an extra cost to it. I registered couple months ago because I wanted to take some classes.

Oh ok.