Overland Expo West 2017 (OEX W) SoCal CONVOY and post trip shenanigans

• HTML tutorial

Hang Loose

Rank 0

Traveler I

Ha, can't help but note the subtle irony of everyone being packed in a crowd to celebrate the pursuit of "getting away from the crowds". But, still, wish I could be there. Enjoy! And please post lots of pics of cool rigs for those of us that couldn't attend....

NC_mt&obx

Rank 0

Traveler I

CARY
What's difficult about an entry level Ham License. It is an easy test and the prep really will make you more informed...stop whining l.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

mtnhabitoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

san dimas, ca
Member #

This just came up in my feed so I thought I'd catch up with you all and see what (if anything) you purchased at the Expo???
Least expensive item?
Most expensive INVESTMENT? Lol!

Any tips for next year??

I'll start...an "investment" of course...:blush:
Autohomeus Columbus RTT
Picked it up no tax, no crate charges.
IMG_9337.PNG

mtnhabitoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

san dimas, ca
Member #

You got rid of your shell?

Most expensive: Factor 55 recovey hitch $55
least: misc medical supplies
Nice pick up! I slept in so I didn't get to say goodbye the last morning. You were SUPER quiet or I was SUPER asleep!

Still have the Softopper, just borrowed my friends rack for summertime rtt stuffs. May put the Softopper up for sale soon though.

Socal Hillbilly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clairemont
Member #

Nice pick up! I slept in so I didn't get to say goodbye the last morning. You were SUPER quiet or I was SUPER asleep!

Still have the Softopper, just borrowed my friends rack for summertime rtt stuffs. May put the Softopper up for sale soon though.
I got up pretty early. Wanted plenty of time to check out the grand canyon. I wish I could of stayed longer. Looked like you guys did more trails after I left, Im super jealous.