Overland expo East

• HTML tutorial

MidwestOverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indianapolis, IN
Member #

I plan on going again this year... got a newborn coming in 19 days, so we'll just have to see how that goes. But a few members from my group are planning on having a camping spot together.

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
Already have that Friday off. Have to wait till June to Register. Trying to decide whether to camp at the Expo or find a different location.

MidwestOverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Indianapolis, IN
Member #

Already have that Friday off. Have to wait till June to Register. Trying to decide whether to camp at the Expo or find a different location.
If its anything like last year, camping there would be a lot of fun...that is if you dont mind camping around a lot of people. That being said there is plenty of space where your tents aren't on top of each other.

David Whiteman

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Member #

I will be there for sure. Already requested off. Depending on my wife's schedule, she might be there too. Been working the past couple months getting my truck ready.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Luis Merlo

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

We will be there. Went to East Last year, Theme was Rain, Expo West a few weeks ago, Theme was Wind! 0460

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I've been planning on it but things have been really hectic around here since buying the house. The trucks always ready, I just need to find the time.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I'm trying to rally support for going around here but I'd be coming from northeastern Pennsyltucky.

Side note; it's been a few years since I've been to the Biltmore. I used to make the trip and terrorize the region in a much different vehicle year after year. I absolutely love the area.

image.jpeg

RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
I'm thinking about going to Expo East this year. It will be my first real overland adventure if I go!