Overland expo East

• HTML tutorial

southdiver1

Rank II

Advocate II

I am making the trip from South Florida with another friend. We will be camping on my property in Franklin and just doing the one day (Saturday) at the expo so we can make it back home on Sunday.

RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
I don't have a Basecamp flag but I should be easy to spot if anyone camping on site wants to camp in a group. I will be there Thursday afternoon. Green Tacoma with a bright orange RTT over the bed.

Reactions: David Whiteman

David Whiteman

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Member #

I don't have a Basecamp flag but I should be easy to spot if anyone camping on site wants to camp in a group. I will be there Thursday afternoon. Green Tacoma with a bright orange RTT over the bed.

My wife and I will be there Thursday afternoon as well. We'll keep an eye out for you.

SamM

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

West Virginia
Member #

Not sure that any of my buddies with be there. I'd love to meet up with some Overland Bound members.

SamM

Reactions: Esteban

HeathenOverland

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Harper's Ferry, WV
First Name
James
Last Name
Haun
Member #

We're all signed up for our classes and ready to go. Just a few more projects on the jeep to finish up. Looks like we're doing a few days in gwnf/monongahela before and maybe Portsmouth island/obx afterwards.

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Registered today... Do we have a running tally or list of those going? When are we going to catch up for a meet and greet?

grantwilson

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

St. augustine, Fl
Member #

So, I am headed there for AA Appalachian rendezvous and then expo east, staying in the area for the week. We are headed up to a lake on tuesday to go do some boating (i have boat access up there) so if anyone else wants to go, we have 4-6 spots. Just chip in for gas. There is a campground on the lake as well

Also, I am a feature presentation vehicle, so come out and say hi. Friday at 2pm is my presentation

rmerron

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Scottsboro, Alabama, USA
First Name
Ralph
Last Name
Peters
Member #

It was in my head for about 5 years. Finally when we bought the 4 runner, my wife said I could "do her truck" well had to have the trailer to match. It rally been great. Took it o Expo West back in May and around the North Rim. Meet up with Michael and Cory and some of the other great members. Also meet up with Bold Overland and ETO. You can see the Rig on one of OB videos.