Overland Expo East 2017

• HTML tutorial

Radrunner14

Rank II

Advocate I

If I can get off, I'm there!! Super excited as well and this will be my 1st time too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
This will be my 2nd year going last year I just stayed the weekend but this year the wife told me we are doing the whole experience package so she can take some of the classes and I also want to! If your on the fence there is still a lot to do with out doing the experience package we stayed saterday and Sunday and stayed busy while we was there ether in the vender area or the free cooking demos or the video presentations

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
They didn't last year so I don't see them doing it this year ether I hope they do or at least make it a little cheaper but we will find out in may
I was thinking that you got a discount on entry but you still had to pay about $50 to just get on the grounds then pay the Expo fees on top of that.

Reactions: bajatacoguy

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I wish we had something in Europe like this, but as far as I know we don't :P
I always enjoy the expo vids though :). Everybody who goes there, enjoy!
I don't think there is such an event over here :(

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
I plan on getting there this year. Last year didn't work out for me. Coming from Nor Cal. Maybe looking for a group to caravan with.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Urban gorilla

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Pennsauken nj
Member #

This will be my 2nd year going last year I just stayed the weekend but this year the wife told me we are doing the whole experience package so she can take some of the classes and I also want to! If your on the fence there is still a lot to do with out doing the experience package we stayed saterday and Sunday and stayed busy while we was there ether in the vender area or the free cooking demos or the video presentations
Would you recommend camping there? The only reason I am hesitant to purchase the complete experience is because my wife can't even drive my truck. Maybe i just need to look at the list of classes

Sent from my SM-G900V using OB Talk mobile app

RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
Camping there is a blast. It's close packed with hundreds of rigs around you. A heads up if you use a ground tent, the field you stay in has sizeable grassy stalks sticking up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using OB Talk mobile app

beck4u

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Patterson, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Becker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JAG
Lol--I just realized that this is the east coast thread. That's a long way for me!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Ingle939

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plant city Fl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4AYU
Would you recommend camping there? The only reason I am hesitant to purchase the complete experience is because my wife can't even drive my truck. Maybe i just need to look at the list of classes

Sent from my SM-G900V using OB Talk mobile app
If your a primitive camper yes if they do it like last year the camping was easy to get to it was right next to the vendor area and the biltmore estate had there food tent there but it was pricey they had clean portable toilets with that being said if you don't want to camp there is a hotel on the biltmore estate don't know the prices or how it would work with the full package but it might be something to look into me and my wife and dog will be camp from thurs-Sunday I've been looking forward to it sense we left last year camping adds another whole element by just meeting and camping with everyone that's there