Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
I am coming in from California. Hope to run into you there. Are you camping for the weekend?

Reactions: TravelerGAL

TravelerGAL

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edgewood, NM, USA
First Name
Vicki
Last Name
Herst
Member #

I am coming in from California. Hope to run into you there. Are you camping for the weekend?
Not sure on the camping. I turned in my premium ticket. I planned on taking the baby trailer. It’s 15ft teardrop. My solar panel got stolen off the back 200watts I will have to be in an RV park now and drive in.

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
How is everyone getting here??

Maybe The OB can rep?
I am driving in from the Sacramento, CA area. Slowly building out an F250 for overlanding. Will be there with it and a tent.

Hoping to find some folks to travel with going to OE West.

After the expo I am road tripping southern AZ to hit up some National Park System units.

ArcticTex

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Frisco, TX
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

I am new to overlanding, but go camping a lot. I have a general cleanup question with regards to the on site camping. I know this may sound stupid, but when I am finished cooking a camp meal, I heat up some water on my stove to do dishes. two bin system of wash with camp soap then rinse and towel dry. Then I combine the water into one of the bins and dump that water in the woods away from the camp. So now, my questions are, is this wrong? and if not, where do I dump my dish water when camping festival style at the Overland Expo? Are there designated areas that are close that go to for this?

I am planning to attend the Mountain West Expo and want to be prepared. Thanks!