Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Hey everyone! We are in full production mode for our FIRST Overland Bound Rally Southeast in the Ozarks in June! June 7th - 9th to be exact. Save the date! :tonguewink:

We will have full details coming next week with a link to register. We'll be headquartered at Byrd's Adventure Center and there will be a wide range of activities from training to live music to a full community meal cooked up by the Byrd's team!

These region rallies are a celebration of community and a time to convene together for face to face conversation and some time on the trail. We hope to see you there!

More info coming soon!

ru108

Rank V

Traveler II

Prairieville, LA
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Tindall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5TIN
Service Branch
USN
Hmm. Definitely tempted.... So are there any brave volunteers who are willing to try and talk my wife into spending another weekend in the tent after we've spent the previous 3 weeks camping out West? Asking for a friend, because I have a funny feeling bringing this up might violate the happy wife, happy life rule. :coldsweat: :laughing: Seriously though, sounds great and can't wait for the details!

Reactions: sabjku

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Ain’t that the way things go... I missed two west rallies because I was in Seattle taking daughter to college. Now I’ll miss the SE rally because I will be in Seattle for her graduation ceremony.

Anyway, I’m trying to wrap mind around having to drive southwest from here in the Midwest to arrive at a southeast event. [emoji12]

Reactions: Ryan Matthes

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Byrds is a nice place if you like paying for camping or even stepping foot on their property. Even if you camp in the free National Forest that surrounds Byrds you will have to stop in their office and pay a day use fee to come to the event. Just to give everyone a heads up. Primitive Camping is $10 per person per night. Day use fee is $5 per person per day. They do have cabins and electrical sites also.

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ain’t that the way things go... I missed two west rallies because I was in Seattle taking daughter to college. Now I’ll miss the SE rally because I will be in Seattle for her graduation ceremony.

Anyway, I’m trying to wrap mind around having to drive southwest from here in the Midwest to arrive at a southeast event.

Anyway, I’m trying to wrap mind around having to drive southwest from here in the Midwest to arrive at a southeast event. [emoji12]

discouraged

:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Steve

WanderRig

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Nashville, TN
Member #

Hey everyone! We are in full production mode for our FIRST Overland Bound Rally Southeast in the Ozarks in June! June 7th - 9th to be exact. Save the date! :tonguewink:

We will have full details coming next week with a link to register. We'll be headquartered at Byrd's Adventure Center and there will be a wide range of activities from training to live music to a full community meal cooked up by the Byrd's team!

These region rallies are a celebration of community and a time to convene together for face to face conversation and some time on the trail. We hope to see you there!

More info coming soon!

View attachment 88502
Any update on the registration details?

Reactions: Jube