Overland Bound - Midwest meet (completed, watch for the next meet)

• HTML tutorial

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

The event says it starts at 1 PM EST. Is that correct? Is anything really planned for that friday?

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

The event says it starts at 1 PM EST. Is that correct? Is anything really planned for that friday?
Friday is just kind of a chill out day, meet everyone and maybe hike a little. Saturday we will do the route that I planned.

We've always camped at Taylor Ridge.
The campsite is reserved already it is #001 Rally Camp on the Brown County State park campgrounds website. I have the site reserved but you still have to check in at camp office and pay your $10 a night. Just make sure to tell them you're with Rally Camp 001

Reactions: TRDZILA and Mike W

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

I just need to figure out how early I should leave. :D Still a few projects to prep for this.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I just need to figure out how early I should leave. :D Still a few projects to prep for this.

I plan on arriving around noon on Friday the 11th. I have a handful of projects to finish too.. lol Probably won't get to them

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Well after the kid free pet free Allegheny backroad run...I'm paying for it..wife confirmed Saturday I AM taking the kids to kings island for last hoorah before school...and dropping off the foster pig to her new parents the same morning...so I'm officially OUT...

you guys have fun!! Someone be loud and borderline inappropriate so it seems like I'm attending!!

Looking forward to pictures!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I am sorry i couldn't go either! Got to run the same trails this weekend though and saw signs of you all being out there!

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
Yeah, wish you could have made it. The sticker thing is kind of a "no-no" as it promotes slapping stickers on public/private property which we don't agree with, i guess the upside is people have been seeing it. But still I am not a fan...

Reactions: ElDusto