Not open for further replies.

Driver

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Morristown,TN
Member #

Hey everyone! Welcome!
If you are reading this thread, you are probably interested in the Overland Bound Membership and Emblem! You can get them in our store here: Overland Bound Store

Members: This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! By purchasing an emblem, you get a unique member number that is your forever and all time.

Benefits include:
  • 2-3/8″ Dia. Solid metal
  • Permanent adhesive back
  • Each numbered and registered to its owner
  • Signed certificate of authenticity included
  • A special Member banner on your forum profile
  • A special badge in the forums that identifies you as a "Supporter" for six months
  • Private access to the "Overland Bound Member" for life
  • Private access to the "Overland Bound Supporter" Forum for six months
View attachment 1897

Original Thread from March 15, 2015
==========================================================================

Hi Everyone, here is the reservation list so you can see what numbers are still available. This list is read only, so you need to contact me to request a number and I will reserve it for you. You can contact me through this forum, or IG, just make sure you give me your real name and social media "handle" or name. I need both to match your emblem order with the request!
Remember, only 1 - 500 will ever be "reservable". After that it is first come first served.

UPDATE: The first 500 have been reserved! You can still request a number when you order. If it is available, we will send it to you. It it’s already been claimed, or is not yet in production, we will send the next lowest number.

Overland Bound Emblem Reservation List

Thanks all! We are really overwhelmed by the support!

Michael just created an account and ordered the big membership bundle. Awesome!!!

PenmanPhoto

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

East, SOMD
Member #

Quick question...Are the member numbers given out in order? I just got my email saying I'm #4380. Creeping around on the internet I saw a posting a few days ago with the number 4603. How does that all work?

I appreciate it!

-PenmanPhoto

MBroenkow

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sonoma County, CA
Member #

Sometimes I wonder if my emblem is a counterfeit. The signature on the authenticity certificate doesn't look like what you guys show, its just kind of a flat squiggly flat line.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Quick question...Are the member numbers given out in order? I just got my email saying I'm #4380. Creeping around on the internet I saw a posting a few days ago with the number 4603. How does that all work?

I appreciate it!

-PenmanPhoto
Yes, they are issued in order. But early on, people could request their number, which is why you will occasionally see higher numbers popping up.

StopMS

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Brea, CA
Member #

Hi Cemeb4dk. I have an fj as well and mounted my first one in the same place as you. I decided to put the second one inside on the passenger side dash below the air vent. Looks good. I will post pictures at some point.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Cemeb4dk
Status
Not open for further replies.