Overland Bound Emblems!

• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Newell

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Can't wait to get mine- going to have to order a second badge in the near future as I like the idea of having one inside as well.

What's the current turnaround time for these if you didn't request a specific number?
I can only speak for my own experience but my badges arrived in two weeks......that was all the way up to Nova Scotia!
Jim

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Put my OB emblem on a couple of weeks ago and posted a pic of the truck but got my OB Member # coin today and just HAD to snap a pic!! It looks GREAT and can't wait to order a couple of more for gifts (wanted to see them first) and also the others in the series!! Also, the note from @Corrie that accompanies each order is always a nice personalized surprise!! Thanks for doing such a great job, having such quality merchandise, a great website and being (from all I can tell) really nice people!!! Short supply these days!!!

Happy Wheeling!!!!

unnamed.jpg

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

This is where my OB badge is located :P
I'll order 2 more sometime in the future. (that's a Samsung S7 incase anyone is wondering)

14 by Joachim Sandven, on Flickr

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Put my OB emblem on a couple of weeks ago and posted a pic of the truck but got my OB Member # coin today and just HAD to snap a pic!! It looks GREAT and can't wait to order a couple of more for gifts (wanted to see them first) and also the others in the series!! Also, the note from @Corrie that accompanies each order is always a nice personalized surprise!! Thanks for doing such a great job, having such quality merchandise, a great website and being (from all I can tell) really nice people!!! Short supply these days!!!

Happy Wheeling!!!!

View attachment 10950
Awesome! Thank you!

Reactions: Jim Newell

Jaydub514

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rangsipat
Member #

Just recently got mine - OB #3050! Sure seems like there has been an uptick in membership which is a great thing!

Loup407

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fruita, CO, USA
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Patterson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0LHP
Got my emblems, they look great! However, since receipt it's been below 60 and raining everywhere we've been, so haven't installed them yet.

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.