Status
Not open for further replies.

apw3007

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Saint Albans, Vermont
Member #

My question is about the OB membership. I received a member badge over the holidays, number 2922. How do I update it on my profile? I keep getting notifications saying I am not a member. Looking forward to rocking the emblem and OB Banner on my rig!

apw3007

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Saint Albans, Vermont
Member #

You have the members number on your profile. :)
:) I added that in but I'm still not aloud on the member map, and member forums?

I am nicely told this on each page... "Hi apw3007, if you are not yet an Overland Bound Member, consider joining our crew! by becoming a member! Members get access to the Member Forums, Member Map, and Member Calendar of Event! Click this link "I want all the things!" for more info. You also get a cool forum banner, member number, and a metal emblem with your number on it!"

Felixbrobro

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey,
First post here. Guys have a pretty cool community here. I was just looking at the member badge and had a cool thought. We all know Michael's rig but imagine having the badge with your own personal rig.

Rob B

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hi guys, I joined a couple months ago, not sure how to get my member number. I think it was right before the hack btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.