Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Hey everyone - I'm seeing the requests, and we do out best to accommodate everyone, but we can't make guarantees on these numbers for various reasons. I'm so sorry. If you don't get the number you requested, it's not because we don't like you. Quite the opposite.

One of the best ways to try and lock a number in is to send to info@overlandbound.com. And even better, order a badge and make a note with your request!! We see each note, and it's the most direct path to awesome.

Let me know if ya'll have questions? I'm always hanging out in the info@ inbox. :blush:

Reactions: Michael and Brutus

WUzombies

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Central Texas
Member #

This arrived, it was nice to have the accommodation for the number, as its a variation of my old badge from a near decade of active law enforcement in Texas (which I left after rupturing a bicep tackling a burglar in 2014). What a very nicely made piece, like a shaped challenge coin, heavy and solid. Impressive.

Now to get it on my Family Adventure Van!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@WUzombies I updated your profile to member! I'm really glad you like the emblem! Welcome to the crew, and we are glad we were able to get your number for you! That's the only [HASHTAG]#0703[/HASHTAG] there will ever be!

@Expo_Taco Niiiiiice. That looks great!

M

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

@administrator Now that I have the Fj80 and I'm keeping the 86 4runner. Does one get a new badge with a new # or a reprint of my same number to go on both rigs?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.