Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
I finally put my Emblems on both vehicles....
View attachment 46768
View attachment 46769

Now before you die-hard 4x4 'enthusiasts' ding me for adhering the badge to my Hyundai :astonished:, remember it's not always what you drive. It's that your outfitting and exploring. :smile: And this little baby worked in a pinch when the 4x4 was in the shop.

View attachment 46771

And here it is on the 4x4. :sunglasses:

View attachment 46770
Whatever gets you out there. Nothing at all wrong with a Hyundai.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Reactions: Jeffrey Dill

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Excellent placement and nice leveling job. Enjoy your smiles per gallon.
Thanks! It was surprisingly difficult to find a dead flat surface on the back of the Foz. Had to just press the badge down on the surface and slide it around until I could see from the top that all edges were touching metal. :blush:

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Last edited:

1000Taco0001

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Nalley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N0AFK
THE MOUNTAINS ARE CALLING....Sticker...

Where did that come from...website, club, retailer?, inquiring minds would like to know[emoji7]
Its a vinyl i picked up from the guy that made my TRD Offroad replacements..IMG_20190408_175651.jpg

He can do all types of custom stuff. He is super responsive, easy to work with, and his prices are reasonable.

"stickerHI" is his website. I found him originally on Tacoma World his handle is CBoy808.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Emblems!Yay!
H2's are becoming a rare breed. They once were everywhere here in Southern Nevada. Now, you rarely see a H2, and even H3's are disappearing off the road. I don't think it's from accidents, maybe just parked/garaged, or bought and moved out of the country more than likely. Over the years, i saw some that were real trail rigs, with RTT's, racks, and winches, real rock sliders etc. I have even seen 2 that were hardcore. They had the interior spare tire....AND...the rear bumper swing-away spare option. If you could afford it, the last years ALPHA option was the ticket with the Duramax and Allison transmission.

Bob Dunlop

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Glen Allen, Va. USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Dunlop
Member #

H2's are becoming a rare breed. They once were everywhere here in Southern Nevada. Now, you rarely see a H2, and even H3's are disappearing off the road. I don't think it's from accidents, maybe just parked/garaged, or bought and moved out of the country more than likely. Over the years, i saw some that were real trail rigs, with RTT's, racks, and winches, real rock sliders etc. I have even seen 2 that were hardcore. They had the interior spare tire....AND...the rear bumper swing-away spare option. If you could afford it, the last years ALPHA option was the ticket with the Duramax and Allison transmission.
Mine is a work in progress
Spare on top

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.