Status
Not open for further replies.

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

So....from march 2015 to the end of October 2018, membership went from sub 200 to over 15,000! 3.5 years, that is sensational growth and no TV advertising. Just word of mouth and You Tube.

NICE>>>>>>>>>I wonder if Micheal and Corrie ever thought this site would be this successful.
What's great, too, and exemplifies this is that I ran Hells Revenge in Moab with a buddy from a Jeep forum. We discovered that we were both members here, too. Pretty cool! He's the first to notice my badge, btw. It will be fun to see if others pick up on it. I'm certainly looking around more now for these badges out in the wild, too!

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Here in Southern Nevada i have been looking for members but have been unsuccessful. We have a large range of off-road vehicles...Jeeps, Toyota's, full-size, but i seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when looking. I see that there are at least a couple of local members, but i have not at this time run across them. BUT I WILL.....it is just a matter of time:sunglasses:

Reactions: Cryptid Species

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Here in Southern Nevada i have been looking for members but have been unsuccessful. We have a large range of off-road vehicles...Jeeps, Toyota's, full-size, but i seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when looking. I see that there are at least a couple of local members, but i have not at this time run across them. BUT I WILL.....it is just a matter of time:sunglasses:
Have you tried this to send a msg and just meet up?

Jim

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Applied the 'white sticker' to my passenger rear door window. It balances the white 'Chevy truck legends' on the left rear window. Plan on the emblems tomorrow.

Edit: The emblems are on:tongueout: An Official rig now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
How does it take to get the emblem after you order
It depends on where you are. Figure ground package zones....aka UPS. All the overnight and USPS use a similar zone method of delivery. Micheal/Corrie live in California, so that would be where your OB kit would be coming from.
Being in Alabama...say about 5 days from when it hits the PO Box. My membership was scheduled for a Saturday delivery, but was delivered on Thursday, 2 days early. But i live in Nevada, and that is 1 state over, AND....in the same delivery zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.